Consortium employs a very diverse group of individuals who work within our specialty areas of information technology, data analytics, and sales and marketing. Whether an individual has interests in software development, actuarial services, customer service, quality assurance, data warehousing, sales and business development, event planning, or marketing, there is an opportunity at Consortium.
Full Stack Developer
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of moderate to highly-complex solutions that address the informational and analytical needs of the Sales and Account Management Product team. Primary responsibilities will include integration across technologies and applications, solution design, data architecture, application development, user interface development, and system testing.
System Development Life Cycle
- Designing, developing and implementing technical systems in a web based application
- Responsible for delivering robust, resilient and secure solutions
- Applying best practices to come up with database designs to meet or exceed business needs including, but not limited to, physical databases, schemas, table structures, indexes, partitioning, data marts, program structure, batch processing, performance, etc.
- Advanced development and architecture design patterns
- Research and contribute towards enterprise technology decisions
- Leverage APIs and frameworks to integrate, design and build enterprise web applications
- Participate in establishing, reviewing and maintaining IT and data security policies and procedures in conjunction with team members
- Work closely and cooperatively with other staff members involved with information security and privacy issues
- Participate in ensuring security compliance with governmental regulatory requirements (when applicable)
- Ensure all systems are used for management-approved purposes only and application security protects the proprietary nature of the data
Key stakeholder on projects. Develops and maintains the vision for the project and communicates this clearly to the team through the entire lifecycle of the project. Lead the team in meeting deliverables and expectations of our customers by continuously evaluating the level of optimization of resources and recommending changes to increase profitability, scalability and capacity.
- You understand the importance of a solid platform foundation and architecture.
- You are self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible and timely team-player with outstanding written, verbal, presentation and collaboration skills.
- You have outstanding logical/structured analytical ability to effectively understand and decompose business needs, goals and objectives into tangible requirements, solutions and alternatives.
- You are able to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the business on a variety of topics, both functional and technical with poise and professionalism and work on simultaneous projects, while committing to deliver on time and with quality.
- You have experience working with stakeholders from all parts of the business, including marketing, sales, support, product marketing and engineering working iteratively to accomplish shared goals and objectives.
- You have strong knowledge of cloud-based web/mobile application products, technologies and architecture.
- You have understanding of usability principles and practices, including early and rapid prototyping, usability testing, cross-browser/platform, and design constraints on the web and native mobile
- You have experience with Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban), including modeling experience using task/story boards, user stories or use cases, etc.; working knowledge of testing/QA fundamentals.
What matters most to our team?
- A proven track record of delivering high profile, user-oriented solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to clearly articulate a product vision or strategy to others, and to ensure that everyone retains their focus on this vision throughout the project.
- Creative mind capable of building a story and walking the audience through the story from beginning to end with a clear understanding of how the story relates to the business need
- A strong level of commercial awareness and a strategic mind with the ability to identify business opportunities and contribute to delivering against them.
- Great organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding environment while juggling multiple priorities.
- Superlative communication skills at all levels and in all mediums, from emails to formal documents and both written and oral presentations.
- An appreciation of what makes a good user experience, and the ability to balance this against other competing priorities.
- A highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude, even in the face of demanding deadlines.
- Competitor analysis, marketing mapping and generally identifying new opportunities to drive and own the product roadmap forward.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and programs protecting confidential and proprietary data and information.
- Willingness and ability to assist the team in their deliverables with a “whatever it takes” attitude including analysis, quality assurance testing, user acceptance testing, design review and inception planning and prioritization activities
- Willingness to cross train other team members in knowledge and analytical skills
The Service Specialist in the Customer Relations unit partners with external and internal customers to provide guidance and support on the Consortium product portfolio. The position researches customer needs and provides the most effective resources, training and/or materials. The Service Specialist is responsible for having a complete understanding of the Consortium product portfolio including services and billing. The position will create and deliver training to customers as well as support the development and maintenance of Consortium collaterals/resources/materials. The Service Specialist will take the lead on facilitating customer projects and issue resolution.
- Provide full service support for Consortium product portfolio (e.g., MarketQuest, ValueQuest, Claims Discovery, etc.):
- Monitor and communicate product requirements to ensure that customer needs are addressed and that the organization delivers the most effective resources, training and materials.
- Process and maintain user administration for Consortium products and services.
- Administer sales order creation and vendor invoice reconciliation for Consortium products and services.
- Support the development and maintenance of collaterals/marketing and training materials, ensuring that content remains current and relevant.
- Conduct Plan training for Consortium products/services as appropriate.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts.
- Work diligently to foster relationships and improve customer satisfaction by delivering and maintaining a consistent, high quality, timely and cost-effective level of service to internal and external customers.
- Facilitate and/or participate in calls/meetings to ensure customer needs are addressed/represented.
- Serve as a liaison between various corporate business units to facilitate response and resolution to customer requests and inquiries.
- Respond expediently to highly complex and sensitive Plan requests.
- Monitor and maintain Work Management System (WMS) to ensure timely completion of all customer inquiries/requests and to support statistical analyses and monthly reporting.
- Coordinate divisional and corporate events (including client meetings.)
- Assist in the planning, formulation and execution of work processes as required.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and programs protecting confidential and proprietary Plan data and information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Conduct analyses and develop databases to support the development and operations of products and services that demonstrate the strength and economic value of Blue Cross Blue Shield networks.
• Develop and integrate large volumes of raw, complex data from multiple disparate sources into common databases.
• Profile and conduct preliminary analyses of data to assess quality, completeness and integrity of source data.
• Develop processes to clean, map and reformat data for consistency.
• Create automated processes to track and document data development processes to insure data quality.
• Work with business team to define data requirements and participate in ongoing planning and design of data infrastructure.
• Gather, analyze, develop, and report healthcare analytics in support of National Account Sales.
• Interact with other departmental staff to efficiently integrate healthcare analytics with other departments and activities.
• Adhere to policies, procedures and programs protecting confidential and proprietary data and information.
Corporate Systems Manager
The Corporate Systems Manager will have responsibility for non-Product related corporate systems and help desk as it relates to employee enablement. The Corporate Systems Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations with a focus towards improving performance, employee satisfaction and reducing costs.
- Evaluate and implement leading-edge, web-enabled tools/systems/solutions to support and enable all CHP employees
- Manage/perform system administration, network operations and daily system monitoring
- Ensure system performance and service-level requirements are met and manage relationships with service providers
- Develop and implement Mobile User Support Program, including policies, procedures and equipment options
- Maintain and monitor compliance with Information Security policies and procedures
- Manage, coordinate and conduct the day-to-day planning, design, operations and maintenance of the voice, data, video and image telecommunications systems including client service support consistent with customer needs, organization objectives and technological resources
- Manage, coordinate and conduct day-to-day operations of the organization’s support/help desk so that user problems are identified, prioritized, researched, resolved and followed up quickly and competently
- Work closely with system users to provide direction/assistance in identification and resolution of user problems
- Provide off-hours support on an as-needed basis
- Ensure that a problem management database or other support software is used and maintained so that support activities and performance can be monitored
- Analyze inquiries to identify recurring problems, recommend solution and identify areas where support services can be improved
- Coordinate with/refer problems to vendor or in-house specialist for resolution as required, track and monitor response/resolution time and verify user acceptance
Solutions Architect - Data Center
The Solutions Architect will have responsibility for the coordination of and planning for the organization’s information technology architecture.
- Develop and maintain data center strategies including but not limited to:
- Design and mapping of physical/virtual infrastructure and application architectures including security models.
- Enterprise monitoring and escalation procedures.
- Capacity and scalability planning.
- High availability and disaster recovery strategies.
- Governance of data center procedures and reporting of SLAs compliance.
- Collaborate with product teams and solution architects to develop process automation for delivering infrastructure systems and services.
Don’t See What You’re Looking For?
While we may not have an immediate position available, we may have needs in the near future that fit your expertise. If you’re interested in working at Consortium, please send us an email with a note about what you’re looking for and your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org