Consortium employs a very diverse group of individuals who work within our specialty areas of information technology, data analytics, and sales and marketing. Whether an individual has interests in software development, actuarial services, customer service, quality assurance, data warehousing, sales and business development, event planning, or marketing, there is an opportunity at Consortium.
The Business Analyst will work with an interdisciplinary team of economists, statisticians, actuaries, software developers, and other health care professionals to support the sales and retention of Blue Cross Blue Shield national accounts with advanced analytical tools, methods, and services. The Business Analyst will support the development and operations of products and services that demonstrate the strength and economic value of Blue Cross Blue Shield networks.
- Assist with investigation into potential data issues
- Work with the Product Owner to develop detailed requirements, user stories, and business rules for application development in an Agile framework
- Participate in User Acceptance, QA, and Regression Testing efforts
- Assist in the operation, refresh, and production support of production systems
- Coordinate with vendors and clients to resolve questions/issues regarding data
- Assist in data intake and analysis processes
Pharmacy Solutions Consultant
The Pharmacy Solutions Consultant (PSC) will work with BCBS Plans as a pharmacy solutions subject matter expert to help BCBS Plans retain/recapture national account pharmacy business. The consultant will be the go-to resource on pharmacy matters, pharmacy strategy, integrated healthcare, specialty pharmacy, and other pharmacy delivery approaches. This position will help lead Plan collaborative efforts to accelerate pharmacy and integrated health capabilities, and partner with existing pharmacy assets of BCBS Plans (i.e. Prime Therapeutics, IngenioRx) to develop consistent national pharmacy solutions for national accounts e.g. networks, formulary, ROI reporting, member communication, and clinical programs that can be marketed to national consultants. This will entail the development of a knowledge base of national/local BCBS pharmacy solutions, pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) assets owned by Blue Plans and PBM contracting environments, and serve as a national shared resource to support Plans. The PSC will help develop a national accounts communications strategy on BCBS capabilities for both pharmacy as well as integrated health.
The PSC will work with BCBS Plans, their clients and prospects, as well as 3rd party advisors (consultants) on BCBS national account opportunities and identify, design and present national pharmacy solutions to increase win rates, retention percentages, profitability and/or reduce risk.
The Pharmacy Solution Consultant will be a sales extension to Plans and heavily involved in consultative selling. The PSC will provide consulting project support to advise Plans on effective pharmacy arrangements, value-based designs, incentive strategies, pharmacy solution development, as well as finalist presentation support.
The PSC will liaison to national consulting firms to develop and effectively tell the BCBS pharmacy solution story as part of the Blue Value Story, provide national support related to consultant pharmacy evaluation tools, support local consultant meetings as required and assist in negotiations.
Other related responsibilities include: The PSCwill develop intellectual capital, be a resource on competitive pharmacy solutions intelligence (carve out, integrated health, consultant Rx collectives, etc.), provide RFP support, RFI messaging support, serve as an industry leader to at conferences and /or industry groups (NBGH) and provide account management for Consortium on behalf of BCBS Plans.
Chief of Staff
The Chief of Staff will assist the CEO in all executive responsibilities, including corporate and functional strategies, as well as Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan interaction.
- Work closely with staff to become familiar with the BCBS Plan’s business challenge.
- Gather and analyze information to support CEO decision making on critical topics.
- Create and maintain comprehensive corporate goals noting all key stakeholders and technology requirements.
- Act as liaison between CEO, internal team leadership and external clients and other third parties.
- Draft speeches, presentations and messaging for external engagements.
- Conduct background research for meetings and presentations.
- Determine implementation strategy and service delivery based on research, analysis results and industry best practices.
- Manage key relationships through continuous communication regarding feedback from client and by providing client with project updates.
- Liaison for board member and committee member interactions and engagements.
Don’t See What You’re Looking For?
While we may not have an immediate position available, we may have needs in the near future that fit your expertise. If you’re interested in working at Consortium, please send us an email with a note about what you’re looking for and your resume: email@example.com