Consortium employs a very diverse group of individuals who work within our specialty areas of information technology, data analytics, and sales and marketing. Whether an individual has interests in software development, actuarial services, customer service, quality assurance, data warehousing, sales and business development, event planning, or marketing, there is an opportunity at Consortium.
- Senior Associate, SQL Server Database Administrator
- Associate, Data Warehouse Analyst
- Chief Enterprise Architect
- Director, Information Security
- Business Analyst
- Pharmacy Solutions Consultant
Senior Associate, SQL Server Database Administrator
- Implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems.
- Development and sustainment of SQL Server Warehouse, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health and performance), assisting in executing data loads, and performing data modeling in support of multiple development teams.
- Applying data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
- Independently analyzing, solving, and correcting issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refining and automating regular processes, track issues, and documenting changes.
- Assisting developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
Associate, Data Warehouse Analyst
We are looking for proactive solutions driven individual who can help us innovate the data platform that processes a huge amount of data.
- Design and build new subject areas within enterprise data warehouse.
- Play key role in leading company’s business intelligence initiative.
Chief Enterprise Architect
The Chief Enterprise Architect provides leadership and direction in implementing a Consortium Health Plans-wide IT architecture that aligns with business strategies and initiatives.
The role is responsible for defining and updating Consortium’s multi-year architecture and technology roadmaps ensuring appropriate adoption of healthcare industry and technology standards and trends.
- Accountable for articulating an overall architectural vision that guides the development and ongoing health of IT solutions across the organization.
- Work closely with business teams, developing solutions and estimates for strategic initiatives, enterprise programs and transformational projects in collaboration with internal staff, Blue Plans, and partners.
- Develops staff to provide excellence in IT architectural support.
Director, Information Security
The Director, Information Security is to lead IT security to mature the security posture for CHP. The individual will implement the IT security strategy while protecting the business from security threats and cyber-hacking.
This role will involve leading a team and interacting with internal business and operations leadership while ensuring operational compliance to all required standards and regulations.
- Lead security assessments and certification processes.
- Lead application and system security design requirements.
- Design and support security training.
- Perform regular and complex risk analysis of technical and non-technical processes.
- Develop, implement, and maintain actionable and effective controls, standards, and policies for existing and new CHP environments.
- Develop and maintain documentation to: mitigate risk, demonstrate HIPAA security compliance, and ensure rapid response/recovery following disruptions to essential CHP processes.
The Business Analyst will work with an interdisciplinary team of economists, statisticians, actuaries, software developers, and other health care professionals to support the sales and retention of Blue Cross Blue Shield national accounts with advanced analytical tools, methods, and services. The Business Analyst will support the development and operations of products and services that demonstrate the strength and economic value of Blue Cross Blue Shield networks.
- Assist with investigation into potential data issues
- Work with the Product Owner to develop detailed requirements, user stories, and business rules for application development in an Agile framework
- Participate in User Acceptance, QA, and Regression Testing efforts
- Assist in the operation, refresh, and production support of production systems
- Coordinate with vendors and clients to resolve questions/issues regarding data
- Assist in data intake and analysis processes
Pharmacy Solutions Consultant
The Pharmacy Solutions Consultant (PSC) will work with BCBS Plans as a pharmacy solutions subject matter expert to help BCBS Plans retain/recapture national account pharmacy business. The consultant will be the go-to resource on pharmacy matters, pharmacy strategy, integrated healthcare, specialty pharmacy, and other pharmacy delivery approaches. This position will help lead Plan collaborative efforts to accelerate pharmacy and integrated health capabilities, and partner with existing pharmacy assets of BCBS Plans (i.e. Prime Therapeutics, IngenioRx) to develop consistent national pharmacy solutions for national accounts e.g. networks, formulary, ROI reporting, member communication, and clinical programs that can be marketed to national consultants. This will entail the development of a knowledge base of national/local BCBS pharmacy solutions, pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) assets owned by Blue Plans and PBM contracting environments, and serve as a national shared resource to support Plans. The PSC will help develop a national accounts communications strategy on BCBS capabilities for both pharmacy as well as integrated health.
The PSC will work with BCBS Plans, their clients and prospects, as well as 3rd party advisors (consultants) on BCBS national account opportunities and identify, design and present national pharmacy solutions to increase win rates, retention percentages, profitability and/or reduce risk.
The Pharmacy Solution Consultant will be a sales extension to Plans and heavily involved in consultative selling. The PSC will provide consulting project support to advise Plans on effective pharmacy arrangements, value-based designs, incentive strategies, pharmacy solution development, as well as finalist presentation support.
The PSC will liaison to national consulting firms to develop and effectively tell the BCBS pharmacy solution story as part of the Blue Value Story, provide national support related to consultant pharmacy evaluation tools, support local consultant meetings as required and assist in negotiations.
Other related responsibilities include: The PSCwill develop intellectual capital, be a resource on competitive pharmacy solutions intelligence (carve out, integrated health, consultant Rx collectives, etc.), provide RFP support, RFI messaging support, serve as an industry leader to at conferences and /or industry groups (NBGH) and provide account management for Consortium on behalf of BCBS Plans.
Don’t See What You’re Looking For?
While we may not have an immediate position available, we may have needs in the near future that fit your expertise. If you’re interested in working at Consortium, please send us an email with a note about what you’re looking for and your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org